BUSINESS-MINDED LEGAL COUNSEL.
It’s not enough to solve legal challenges. The best counsel looks beyond legal to consider your entire business. At Edwards Wildman, that’s what we do.
Edwards Wildman is an Am Law 100 firm with 625 lawyers in the US, UK and Asia. Our lawyers are known internationally for their work in private equity, venture capital, corporate and finance, complex litigation, insurance and reinsurance and intellectual property.
With 125 years of experience, working with Fortune 500, FTSE 250 clients and start-up companies alike, throughout a range of industries, our clients know us as a trusted legal and business adviser—providing strategic, collaborative and client-focused counsel that helps to protect and advance their business goals. Our lawyers are creative yet pragmatic, and take the time to develop an intimate understanding of our clients’ businesses, to help them effectively navigate risk, regulatory issues and the diverse challenges of a competitive marketplace—in the boardroom or the courtroom.
That’s business-minded legal counsel at its best.EDWARDS WILDMAN AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
- 2013 Corporate Equality Index of Best Places to Work from the Human Rights Campaign Foundation for earning a perfect score (100%) for the fifth consecutive year.
- 2013 Client Service A-Team by The BTI Consulting Group on its listing of top law firms for client service.
- Awarded 2013 Outstanding Entertainment & Media Law Firm by the Association of Media & Entertainment Counsel (AMEC).
- Named one of the "2013 Go-To Law Firms for the Top 500 Companies" by Corporate Counsel magazine. The firm was recognized for its work with Fortune 500 companies as their Go-To Firm for Litigation, Patent Prosecution, and Labor & Torts. This marks the eighth year in a row that Edwards Wildman has been named a "Go-To Law Firm."
- Awarded 2012 London Office of the Year by Legal Week.
- Named 2012 Most Innovative Law Firm by Financial Times in recognition of the firm’s litigation practice.
- Awarded 2012 Best Global Law Firm of the Year by Reactions, a leading insurance publication.
- Named Dow Jones, Private Equity Analyst’s “2012 Most Active Law Firms,” and ranked 9th overall based on the number of private equity and venture capital deals closed in 2011.
- Thomson Financial ranks Edwards Wildman 5th in its national ranking of "Top Bond Counsel (Competitive)" for 2012. Additionally, Edwards Wildman is ranked 14th in the overall national category of "Top Bond Counsel."
- Listed among the Top 25 firms in the world by World Trademark Review in its World Trademark Review 1000.
- Chambers USA, Chambers UK and Chambers Asia-Pacific ranked Edwards Wildman for excellence in 42 categories including: Corporate/M&A, Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Corporate/M&A, Healthcare, Intellectual Property, Private Equity: Buyouts, Corporate/Commercial, Corporate/Commercial: Banking & Finance, Corporate/Commercial: Intellectual Property, Reinsurance, Intellectual Property: General and Public International Law.
- US News/Best Lawyers ranked Edwards Wildman in 19 national rankings and 62 practice area rankings, including a Tier 1 ranking in the category of “Litigation – Intellectual Property” and “Patent Law.”
- Legal 500 (UK) for having leading practices in IP, Life Sciences, Insurance, Aviation, Commercial Litigation, Arbitration, Product Liability, Public International Law, M&A transactions, Financial Services, Venture Capital and Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency.