Prina joined the Firm in 2010 and qualified into the Commercial Litigation Department as a solicitor in September 2012.
- Assisting with civil proceedings on behalf of the government of a UK territory in the Caribbean.
- Assisted with a professional negligence and contractual dispute in the High Court against a UK top four accountancy firm.
- Assisted the administrator of a highly disputed estate of the former head of state in Africa.
- Acted in a LCIA Arbitration for a Lloyd’s syndicate in its defence against an Indonesian coal mining company in a coverage dispute under a policy of political risk insurance.
- Assisted in acting for a major oil company in a complex reinsurance coverage arbitration arising out of damage caused to oil platforms during Hurricane Katrina.
- Acted pro-bono for a youth club concerning alleged claims of misappropriation of funds by its ex-chief executive.
- Prina also spent six months on a client secondment at a major online retailer.
Before Edwards Wildman
Prina studied Politics and Eastern European Studies at University College London, graduating in 2008. As part of her degree Prina also spent a year studying International Relations at Masaryk University in Brno, Czech Republic and Corvinus College in Budapest, Hungary. She then completed the Graduate Diploma in Law and the Legal Practice Course at BPP Law School in London, before joining the firm as a trainee solicitor.
Besides Edwards Wildman
Prina is a keen traveller, having spent time in South America, Eastern Europe, Asia and, most recently, Central America. She enjoys staying active particularly playing netball and hiking, and is learning to play the piano.