Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP
Recent Speaking Engagements and Publications
- "FDA Approves Generic Heroin Substitutes," quoted, World Intellectual Property Review, February 26, 2013.
- "Creating Consequence-Free Cease and Desist Letters," co-author, Corporate Counsel, October 22, 2012.
- "Resolution of IP Disputes," invited lecturer, Suffolk University Law School IP Concentration, April 20, 2012.
- "Post-KSR ANDA Litigation in the United States: Developments in the Law of Chemical Obviousness Relevant to Pharmaceutical Compounds and Compositions," 6 Intellectual Property Management, Japan Intellectual Property Association, 703, June 2008.
- Suffolk University Law School Patent Litigation Seminar, invited lecturer, Spring 2008.
- "Pharmaceutical Patent Lifecycle Management: Background, Developments, and Planning for Future Products," presenter, Southwest Michigan Innovation Center, November 7, 2007.
- "Is TSM Dead? The Case Is Not So Obvious," co-author, Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge Intellectual Property Bulletin, Summer/Fall 2007.
- "The Practical Efforts of Federal Legislation Altering and Amending the Substantive Admiralty Law of Salvage and Finds: the Portland Model," 37 Suffolk U. L. Rev. 513 (2004).
Besides Edwards Wildman
Adam enjoys spending time on the water with his family. He holds a United States Coast Guard Captain’s license and volunteers as pro bono admiralty counsel to the Courageous Sailing Center in Boston. When work and family allow, Adam competes in fullbore rifle matches, having won the Massachusetts State Championship for 2003, 2004, and 2006. Adam has competed and won internationally, including as a member of several U.S. Goodwill teams.