Edwards Wildman Palmer UK LLP
Tel +44 (0) 20 7556 4593
Fax +44 (0) 20 7556 4461
Alex joined the legacy firm of Kendall Freeman in 2003 and qualified into the Commercial Litigation Group in 2005.
Alex has a wide ranging practice covering contract law, professional negligence, libel and fraud and asset-tracing/anti-corruption.
She has acted on cases across a variety of sectors including banking & finance, charity, engineering & manufacturing, health, media & publishing, oil & gas, property & construction, as well as matters relating to the the public sector.
Alex also spent six months on a client secondment at Tata Steel (then Corus).
- A series of arbitrations in respect of third party rights in Iraqi oil fields.
- An on-going multi-million pound professional negligence claim against against a major accountancy firm in respect of negligent tax advice.
- Acting for one of the four defendants in a high-profile claim arising from the sale of Formula One.
- Acting for Tata Steel in an arbitration brought against a consortium of steel slab producers, resulting in a $130million settlement in our client's favour.
- Advising on a potential dispute in respect of the sponsorship of a major Formula One team, resulting in a highly favourable settlement for the firm's client.
Recent Speaking Engagements and Publications