Edwards Wildman Palmer UK LLP
Tel +44 (0) 20 7556 4569
Fax +44 (0) 20 7353 7377
Charlotte Bunn joined the Firm in 2005 and has been a qualified Associate in the Commercial Litigation group since October 2007. Her work focuses on advising companies on complex commercial disputes. In addition to English High Court Litigation, she has experience of international arbitration. Charlotte has also worked in house at a major oil company as part of their legal team whilst on secondment from the firm.
- Acted as lead associate defending LCIA Arbitration proceedings concerning a commercial dispute in the oil and gas industry.
- Acting as lead associate defending Commercial Court proceedings concerning a commercial dispute in the oil and gas industry.
- Acted as lead associate defending a guarantee claim on behalf of an Eastern European financial institution.
- Advised the UK's leading steel manufacturer in relation to a claim for damages as the result of a delivery of below specification materials by one of its suppliers. The supplier eventually admitted liability for the breach of contract.
- Acted as lead associate in ICC Arbitration Proceedings for the UK's leading steel manufacturer in a breach of contract claim relating to delivery of poor quality goods by one of its suppliers.
- Represented one of the three main defendants in litigation arising out of a large explosion at the Buncefield oil storage depot in December 2005. The case was the largest case before the Commercial Court in London in 2008, with claims brought in excess of £1billion. Following a 12-week trial, our client was completely exonerated.
Before Edwards Wildman
Charlotte completed her degree in French and Spanish at the University of Nottingham and the Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course at BPP Law School in London.
Besides Edwards Wildman
Charlotte has traveled widely in Central and South America and Sri Lanka in recent years.
Charlotte spent 9 months in Hong Kong helping to establish the firms Hong Kong office.