Edwards Wildman Palmer UK LLP
Tel +44 (0) 20 7556 4165
Fax +44 (0) 20 7716 3685
Sascha joined the Firm in 2007 and is now an associate in the Commercial Litigation department. During her time at the Firm, Sascha has spent time on client secondment and was also seconded to the Firm's New York office.
- Acting for one of the four defendants in a high-profile claim arising from the sale of Formula One.
- Assisting in trade mark infringement proceedings in the High Court on behalf of a major online retailer.
- Proceedings before the High Court of England and Wales in a complex financial litigation concerning issues of jurisdiction and foreign law.
- Assisting in a libel litigation on behalf of a prominent Saudi family.
- Advising the owners of a Premier League football club in relation to a professional negligence claim before the Court of Appeal.
- Assisted in obtaining a successful resolution on behalf of a client who was the subject of data protection and privacy breaches by an online blogger, requiring an application for an injunction to the High Court of England and Wales.
- Advising and assisting clients on a wide range of data protection and privacy compliance issues, the acquisition and retention of customer data and issues concerning data breaches.
Recent Speaking Engagements and Publications
Before Edwards Wildman
Prior to joining the Firm, Sascha studied History at Cambridge University, after which she undertook the GDL and LPC at BPP Law School in London. Before undertaking her studies, she also spent one year living and working in Germany for Deutsche Post.
Besides Edwards Wildman
Sascha enjoys learning about History - in particular, London's history. Other interests are travel, current affairs, trying to stay fit, and playing the guitar (now rather badly).