Edwards Wildman Palmer UK LLP
Tel +44 (0) 20 7556 4383
Fax +44 (0) 20 7353 7377
Mark trained with the Firm and joined the Employment Department as an associate in September 2011.
- Assisted in defending an insurance company against unfair dismissal proceedings and claims of breach of contract made by a former senior executive.
- Advised on injunctive proceedings concerning post-termination restrictive covenants and alleged breaches of confidential information arising out of a team move from one employer to a market competitor.
- Assisted in defending a claim made by a senior executive seeking a High Court declaration for rectification of their employment contract.
- Assisted in defending an employer against a race discrimination claim.
- Advised on employment aspects in share purchase agreements and obligations under the TUPE regulations.
- Drafted contracts of employment, employee handbooks and compromise agreements for a range of clients.
Before Edwards Wildman
Mark graduated from the University of Durham with an LLB in Law and went on to study the Legal Practice Course at the College of Law, London.
Besides Edwards Wildman
Mark is a keen traveller having spent time in Africa, Nepal and South America. He also enjoys playing and watching sport, particularly cricket and rugby.